Stayed for two nights, for where you are travelling too you need to get a sea facing room as the scenery is great to wake up to (weather permitting in Scotland remember :-) )
The room we had was spacious with everything you need.
Now to the food....wow up there with some of the top restaurants we have been too, all local produce and top marks to the chef, great menu all very tasty!
After reading trip advisor reviews you can understand why everyone is so happy and would go back to the lochan
We certainly will be in summer
Thanks to the staff for a great two days
James and Fiona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you arrive the magical waterside setting will take your breath away. If you enjoy supremely fresh seafood, comfortable rooms with stunning views, great individual hospitality and an area with fabulous seascapes with an island feel your stay at The Royal an Lochan will leave nothing to be desired. We are however only 90 mins from Glasgow and on a scenic peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Royal an Lochan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Royal An Lochan Tighnabruaich, Scotland