Whilst filming around the area of Tighnabruaich the Royal an Lochan was our base, the evening we arrived they had stopped doing meals but they went to the kitchen and asked the chef if he could rustle something up, which he did in the way of fish and chips, the fish was deep fried in a light and airy beer batter, the fish was fresh everything was spot on, the breakfasts were very filling with cereal,fruit,yoghurt etc followed by a full cooked breakfast and toast or something lighter, overall our stay was excellent, great food, lovely surroundings and scenery to die for, its a big thumbs up from me, i can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you arrive the magical waterside setting will take your breath away. If you enjoy supremely fresh seafood, comfortable rooms with stunning views, great individual hospitality and an area with fabulous seascapes with an island feel your stay at The Royal an Lochan will leave nothing to be desired. We are however only 90 mins from Glasgow and on a scenic peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Royal an Lochan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Royal An Lochan Tighnabruaich, Scotland