I have been to this hotel twice over the last 2 years. It's a great stop over for motorbike trips. Rooms clean , well furnished and crisp bedding. The lounge area with fires,views very relaxing. Bar area is a great place to have bar dinner or a pint / chat to locals. Whatever suits. Bar man very helpful. Great service.
Breakfast is very high standard.
I cannot speak highly of this hotel. It does what is says on the "tin".
I'm booking another trip with my daughter in July/Aug
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you arrive the magical waterside setting will take your breath away. If you enjoy supremely fresh seafood, comfortable rooms with stunning views, great individual hospitality and an area with fabulous seascapes with an island feel your stay at The Royal an Lochan will leave nothing to be desired. We are however only 90 mins from Glasgow and on a scenic peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Royal an Lochan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Royal An Lochan Tighnabruaich, Scotland