Every so often you come across an outstanding hotel and this certainly applies to the Royal an Lochen. The location is superb and a sea facing room is well worth the supplement. Our room on the second floor was spacious, very comfortable and well furnished. All staff were outgoing and did everything possible to ensure an enjoyable stay. Dinner was excellent and how nice to be presented with an interesting menu and wine list. Combine this with well spaced tables and lovely sea views then you have a winner. The spacious public rooms are modernly furnished and make a lovely spot to read a book or enjoy coffee after Dinner. Another bonus is to have a separate public bar which gives the opportunity of sampling some good real beer and mix with the locals. Come rain or shine this is a place we want to return to for a few days rather than just an overnight stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you arrive the magical waterside setting will take your breath away. If you enjoy supremely fresh seafood, comfortable rooms with stunning views, great individual hospitality and an area with fabulous seascapes with an island feel your stay at The Royal an Lochan will leave nothing to be desired. We are however only 90 mins from Glasgow and on a scenic peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Royal an Lochan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Tighnabruaich
- An Lochan Hotel Tighnabruaich
- The Royal An Lochan Tighnabruaich, Scotland