We have just returned from a very relaxing 2 night stay in the Brander Lodge Chalet which is located in the stunning, well maintained grounds of the hotel. The staff made us feel so welcome from check-in and throughout our weekend. Breakfast is of a high quality and plentiful. Although we stayed in the Chalet, which is self-catering, we also had access to the facilities of the hotel. The dinner menu provides locally sourced ingredients which is great. Would not hesitate to return. I cannot speak highly enough of the Chalet which is very comfortable and clean, and a great base to explore the area around Taynuilt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have now reached 3 star rating with the completion of the new ensuites. Warm, welcome, friendly hospitality is offered in this family owned and operated country Hotel & Bistro quietly set in three and a half acres of landscaped gardens in the shadows of Ben Cruachan at the mouth of the historic Brander Pass. We have 21 rooms all en-suite compiling a combination of singles, twins, doubles and two, two roomed family rooms. The Hotel has an ongoing refurbishment program and will be carrying out further upgrading of facilities late Winter early Spring 2015/16 as business permits, with minimal disruption to guests as it shall be completed in closed off stages. Our Menu offers freshly prepared and locally sourced food where possible and portions are generous with a more homely nature, wholesome and hearty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brander Lodge Hotel And Bistro
- The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro Taynuilt, Scotland