We arrived at the Brander Lodge and did not expect much. But we were blown away. The food was to die for, the service was the best I have experienced, the night entertainmet was exceptional. I do think the family who run this hotel should be proud of themselves, some Scottish hoteliers should have a look and see how a hotel should be run. Go and try it. Best night for a long time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have now reached 3 star rating with the completion of the new ensuites. Warm, welcome, friendly hospitality is offered in this family owned and operated country Hotel & Bistro quietly set in three and a half acres of landscaped gardens in the shadows of Ben Cruachan at the mouth of the historic Brander Pass. We have 21 rooms all en-suite compiling a combination of singles, twins, doubles and two, two roomed family rooms. The Hotel has an ongoing refurbishment program and will be carrying out further upgrading of facilities late Winter early Spring 2015/16 as business permits, with minimal disruption to guests as it shall be completed in closed off stages. Our Menu offers freshly prepared and locally sourced food where possible and portions are generous with a more homely nature, wholesome and hearty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brander Lodge Hotel And Bistro
- The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro Taynuilt, Scotland