A friendly family run hotel. Well, what is not to like.? The customer service is second to none. You always feel welcome - almost part of the family, there is a feel good feeling the minute you walk through the door. Sounds a bit cheesy but honestly it's true! The rooms are comfortable, warm and clean. The new lounge/ sun room is lovely - bright, modern and tasteful. The bathrooms are being upgraded to a high standard. The home cooked food is delicious - the new menu has been thoroughly enjoyed by myself and family. Vegetarians are catered for as well as the carnivorous ones. We can't wait to visit again soon. Thank you Dave, Emma and the rest of the team you do a great job. Best wishes Billy, Andrea and family.xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have now reached 3 star rating with the completion of the new ensuites. Warm, welcome, friendly hospitality is offered in this family owned and operated country Hotel & Bistro quietly set in three and a half acres of landscaped gardens in the shadows of Ben Cruachan at the mouth of the historic Brander Pass. We have 21 rooms all en-suite compiling a combination of singles, twins, doubles and two, two roomed family rooms. The Hotel has an ongoing refurbishment program and will be carrying out further upgrading of facilities late Winter early Spring 2015/16 as business permits, with minimal disruption to guests as it shall be completed in closed off stages. Our Menu offers freshly prepared and locally sourced food where possible and portions are generous with a more homely nature, wholesome and hearty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brander Lodge Hotel And Bistro
- The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro Taynuilt, Scotland