Stayed here on mini Scottish tour with family. Staff excellent from manager to chef to bar staff. Could not have been more hospitable. Room we stayed in was clean but slightly tired with awful view of chicken coop! However, the rest of hotel had clearly benefited from an investment programme, so we could forgive this, as this is a family run hotel and clearly they cannot fix everything at once. Food was very good and we are foodies...pleasant surprise if perhaps too large portions (minor point in fairness). Well done to all - it is heartening to see people take a pride in what they do. Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have now reached 3 star rating with the completion of the new ensuites. Warm, welcome, friendly hospitality is offered in this family owned and operated country Hotel & Bistro quietly set in three and a half acres of landscaped gardens in the shadows of Ben Cruachan at the mouth of the historic Brander Pass. We have 21 rooms all en-suite compiling a combination of singles, twins, doubles and two, two roomed family rooms. The Hotel has an ongoing refurbishment program and will be carrying out further upgrading of facilities late Winter early Spring 2015/16 as business permits, with minimal disruption to guests as it shall be completed in closed off stages. Our Menu offers freshly prepared and locally sourced food where possible and portions are generous with a more homely nature, wholesome and hearty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brander Lodge Hotel And Bistro
- The Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro Taynuilt, Scotland