“Very well looked after!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Skookum House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lochgilphead
Skookum House
Ranked #7 of 10 Lochgilphead B&B and Inns
Dumfries
“Very well looked after!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This week I used Skookum House as a base for a business trip. Easy to access in lovely surroundings.
Stayed for two nights and it was fantastic! Beautifully appointed room with clean ensuite shower room, a lovely breakfast (bagel with scambled eggs from happy chickens and local smoked salmon) and Stuart's friendly banter and recommendations of local places to eat was much appreciated.
Definitely worth coming back to!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Scotland
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My mother and I stayed here for 2 nights and found it perfect in every way. Great location near to all the places of interest we wanted to visit and a lovely comfortable house with very helpful and friendly hosts who made every effort to help us get the best out of our stay. The rooms are very comfortable and have everything you need, extra touches like bottles of water and tissues plus everything else you need. Great shower pressure too which I liked! The breakfast is very generous and really sets you up for a day exploring - great choice of food for breakfast too.
I would have no hesitation recommending this place to anyone and I look forward to returning myself as soon as I can.
I was too busy on this trip to try out the Sauna but I would definitely make time for that on another visit.

Room Tip: My mother and I stayed in the twin room which is at the back of the house and on the ground floor...