Ron, Ian and Brian ( 3 Lags ) stayed at the MacDonald 20th June 2014 in one of the chalets. Lovely warm welcome and great place to stay. The value for money cabins kept the snoring in, and the midges out; just what you want. Lovely food and breakfasts; we were also promised a late night snack after our 16 hour Mamore epic, but in the end, made it back in time for the full menu.
An excellent place run by a very efficient friendly staff and team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The MacDonald Hotel and Cabins in Kinlochleven is at the head of Loch Leven with breathtaking views. Ideally situated for those walking the West Highland Way, along with other walks in the area. Mark and I took the hotel over on 17th January 2014 and appreciate all of the reviews on Tripadvisor, but look forward to receiving our own. We have seen the feedback on Breakfast times and this will be addressed! Thanks and we look forward to welcoming you. Helen & Mark ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The MacDonald Hotel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Hotel Kinlochleven
- The MacDonald Hotel & Cabins Kinlochleven, Scotland