This was our mountaineering club's second visit in as many months and again Mark and Helen and staff were superb. Four of our group stayed in one of the cabins while others were staying in a bed and breakfast in the village. We had let Mark and Helen know that some of us were going to make an attempt at doing all ten Mamores Munros, setting off at 4.30am but would probably not be back until at after 9pm. Knowing that the hotel officially stopped serving food at 9pm we asked what food options would be available and we were delighted to be offered lasagne and chips whenever we got back (which turned out to be 9.45pm). So refreshing for a highland pub to be so helpful and cannot fault the new owners. Best wishes for the future from all at Air Na Creagan Mountaineering Club (www.craggy.org.uk)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The MacDonald Hotel and Cabins in Kinlochleven is at the head of Loch Leven with breathtaking views. Ideally situated for those walking the West Highland Way, along with other walks in the area. Mark and I took the hotel over on 17th January 2014 and appreciate all of the reviews on Tripadvisor, but look forward to receiving our own. We have seen the feedback on Breakfast times and this will be addressed! Thanks and we look forward to welcoming you. Helen & Mark ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The MacDonald Hotel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Hotel Kinlochleven
- The MacDonald Hotel & Cabins Kinlochleven, Scotland