Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

512gilesb
A great challange.

Saltychip
via mobile

All reviews rock climbing taster session great fun great facility brilliant instructor bouldering wall climbing experience aerial assault course great afternoon west highland way rainy day hour session high ropes first class lesson anne basics
Reviewed 1 week ago

I`ve been keen to give Ice climbing a go for a while and now that I have I`m coming back again. It was such a great experience. Mike the instructors calm and clear tuition was great and I was climbing to the top in no time. It is an activity thats hard to find available in most places, combine that with great fun and I just think you'd be mad to pass through the area without giving it a try.
Great facilities too, food etc and very friendly, helpful staff.
Giles

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

i wanted to challange my fear of heights so decided to book a taster session. Aidan was super encouraging and I felt I was in a safe pair of hands so trust was very important for me to overcome my fear. By the end of the hour I had not only achieved my objective to reduce my fear of heights but I also fell in love with rock climbing. The technical skill that’s needed is great to learn and Aidan was very skilled so i was able to achieve a lot in the hour. I’m about to book another hour now to practise my bouldering.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommended. Thanks Mike & James for the instructions! I am typing this to reach 100 characters.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a bit off the beaten track but well worth a visit whether it is to climb indoors or just visit the cafe or very well stocked outdoor shop.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely loved climbing here they have an excellent rope wall and you can self belay which is really fun. There are plenty of different climbs to do and the cafe is so good too! I definitely enjoyed my coffee and cake as well as climbing!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Back in August me and several others were here as part of a week long stag adventure round the highlands, and this was certainly something most of us had never done before. We did the ice climbing, lead by Kate & James, who were both great, teaching us what we needed to do while being safe, and allowing us to progress at different rates, which was key, as some of us weren't too comfortable with heights! Almost made it to the top of the wall, but it is exhausting work on the arms especially
Would highly recommend if you're in the area, and would definitely go again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic experience as ever teaching the kids the basics of climbing and safety with Instructor Aidan.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time today at the Ice Factor. Aidan our instructor was good fun, excellent at explaining the climbs and great with our young daughter. We would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked to do the beginners ice climbing for an hour after rainy weather in Glencoe changed our plans. We had so much fun, our instructor Aidan was awesome. We would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We took our two young daughters aged 7 and 4 to ice factor and they loved it. Aidan was a a great instructor and gave lots of confidence to the girls and made sure they felt safe. Would highly recommend ice factor and Aidan as an instructor.