“Safe, Reliable Bikes” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Safe, Reliable Bikes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Good rates for bike hire, made my grandaughter's holiday much better when we hired bike for a week! Gent there also full of local information in Carradale & surroundings!

Visited July 2013

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Carradale Bikes and Buggies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

A huge thank you to the great welcome and advise received on my adventures all over the area to wonder at the beautiful scenery on land and sea being disabled I was able to explore the forest tracks and go place till now unobtainable to me everyone so friendly and made my visit wonderful I'll be back warn the villagers lol you have given me a freedom I never thought i could have again may you continue to spread the word of your wonderful work

Visited August 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best way to explore some of Scotland's finest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

First off let me start by saying we're booking a whole week in Carradale for our next holiday. With over 40 miles of ungated and stile free exploring in the most beautiful parts of Scotland you can't loose. Ian the manager of the network is so friendly, helpful and enthusiastic just talking to him is worth the visit.

Visited June 2013