The Stagecoach is located in a lovely place with a view over the Loch. There are gardens directly in front of the hotel where you can enjoy a snack or beer and enjoy the scenery. The food in the restaurant is excellent, also breakfast. Staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was in the inn and after reading reviews we were very surprised to be shown to a small room with old furniture. The bathroom was of reasonable size but really needed a revamp as the handy man!!!! who experimented didn't have much of a clue. We still enjoyed our stay there but make sure you get accommodation in the new complex next to the inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Douglas, Catherine and family extend a warm welcome in the best traditions of Scottish hospitality to one of the oldest Coaching Inns in the Highlands. The Inn is delightfully situated on the upper reaches of Loch Fyne, and presents to the visitor a haven of sparkling views, high mountains and magnificent woodlands and rivers. The location of the Inn makes it the ideal centre for a touring holiday, especially for visiting such places as Loch Lomond, The Mull of Kintyre, The Cowal peninsula and the breath taking scenery of the West Highlands. For the Hill walker and Climber, Cairndow is within easy reach of some of the finest terrain in Scotland. It is also a popular spot for boating and sea angling, and deer stalking can be arranged in the Autumn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, HRS, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Cairndow Stagecoach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairndow Stagecoach Hotel Cairndow
- Cairndow Stagecoach Inn Scotland