We booked a lovely Lochside View Cabin room for New year's eve and were treated to a lovely stay. The room itself is stylishly appointed with a very modern and powerful (hot) shower complete with under floor heating throughout....a nice touch.... Satellite TV has a good selection of channels and internet access works perfectly throughout the entire complex. The bar and hotel is very warm, cosy and traditionally appointed...a real Stagecoach Inn!....I almost expected Tom'OShanter to walk in the front door. . The bar staff are very smiley and great at conversation and the bar prices are very reasonable. We had a lovely breakfast the following morning..... My advice.....try this lovely little family owned hotel. It's a real gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Douglas, Catherine and family extend a warm welcome in the best traditions of Scottish hospitality to one of the oldest Coaching Inns in the Highlands. The Inn is delightfully situated on the upper reaches of Loch Fyne, and presents to the visitor a haven of sparkling views, high mountains and magnificent woodlands and rivers. The location of the Inn makes it the ideal centre for a touring holiday, especially for visiting such places as Loch Lomond, The Mull of Kintyre, The Cowal peninsula and the breath taking scenery of the West Highlands. For the Hill walker and Climber, Cairndow is within easy reach of some of the finest terrain in Scotland. It is also a popular spot for boating and sea angling, and deer stalking can be arranged in the Autumn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotel.de, LateRooms, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Cairndow Stagecoach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairndow Stagecoach Hotel Cairndow
- Cairndow Stagecoach Inn Scotland