“Webcams too!”

Glenshee Ski Centre
Reviewed July 21, 2014

One of the oldest and the best. I'm not a great skier but friends rate Glenshee as one of their favourites, when there is enough snow!

All reviews
"green and blue runs"
"day pass"
"man chairlift"

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stopped here for a snack lunch en route from Aberdeen to Pitlochry.

After a misunderstanding re where other staff were, a lady who'd been chatting to customers at a table came to the counter to serve us eventually, apologising that she’d thought other staff would come to the counter to serve us.

My husband had the soup, a lovely broth, and I had a large home-made Gypsy Cream. I'd wanted a scone - butters and jam were on the counter - but there were none, as the lady serving us said it wasn't busy enough to have scones. We both had tea.

Almost as soon as we sat down a gorgeous dog joined us - the ‘missing’ staff member had been walking him on the slopes opposite. He knew where to be, as I cannot ignore a divine dog with his chin resting on my knee, so he shared my Gypsy Cream! We like dogs but perhaps not everyone does, and the lady offered to remove him if we wished, but we welcomed the canine company.

Great scenic place to stop for a quick bit to eat, and a toilet break.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Good place to stop on our way from Perth to Aberdeen.
Lovely views from thr cafe with snow patches still on the tops.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

In summer only the cafe is open, but it is possible to have a decent meal, and the staff are very friendly. Lots of motorcycles around as the roads are perfect for this type of transport.

On looking round there seems to be plenty of chair lifts to different areas, so if you are a skier, I would think you could be spoilt for choice.

In summer a short visit, but in winter, I am sure a skier could spend days on the slopes.