See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

On arrival I waited a long time before another guest alerted Staff that I requested Check In. The Staff looked demoralised, standing around drinking Red Bull. Guest request were met with huffs & sighs, sometimes a roll of eyes. The Double room was so small once I put my small case on the floor there was nowhere else to go. The bathroom door had to be shut to find space in there, otherwise you couldn’t sit on the toilet. Whole room was run down, and I constantly washed my hands as my nails were often grey due to the furniture. Breakfast was a shambles; fellow guests and I were made to feel like an inconvenience if you asked for a request. I asked for iced water to be told it wasn’t something served, the continental was the cheapest of cereal, full of sugar and my request for porridge was declined. The full English looked awful so I asked for a vegetarian option to be served two fried eggs and a plum tomato.
Towels were clean; that’s the only positive I can write

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank BernadetteEdinburgh
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Was booked in here by family; wasn’t my choice but unfortunately I did have to pay the outrageous asking price of £80. Hotel is old and shabby. Toilet didn’t flush properly, windows didn’t lock properly, and there’s no wifi. There is no food or drinks on site (apparently that stopped 18 months ago). Place seems to be in the last slide towards being sold off for apartments. This place might have been good 30+ yers ago. Avoid.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BR W
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We arrived on a Friday afternoon and left Monday morning.
The room was shabby to say the least - wallpaper hanging off, paintwork in bathroom peeling, a very loose tap on the wash basin and the shower wasn’t very clean.
We were kept awake until almost 1am with loud music - thought we’d done well when it stopped earlier on Sunday night but then we’re kept awake by a horrendous grinding noise which went on for about 15 minutes.
When we arrived we were told breakfast was 7:30 to 9:30 and 8 to 10am on Sunday, this morning we went for breakfast at 8:30 to be told it finished at 8- the lady did make us breakfast though.
The breakfast portions are small and not the best I’ve had but it was edible.
We wouldn’t recommend this hotel and certain won’t be back.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank JoanneMilner
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

stayed here for a couple of nights before a family wedding in a nearby hotel. it was clean but really dated, the most disappointing thing was it was 2adults and a 7yr old booked but we only got a room with a double bed and told there werent anymore rooms available for are 2night stay, the second day we had other family members booked into the same hotel in which they got 3rooms double in size to our room in which you could of got another two single beds in. the nearby hotel we stayed in for the wedding was at the same price as the kiam park and was a 100times better and value for money. just make sure you check around the local area as there are better hotels around this area at the same price and which wil give you a room that will be fitting to the persons you have staying.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank rabm85
Reviewed February 28, 2018

This hotel is disgusting, deplorable, filthy, rooms not cleaned, furniture and fittings falling apart, used condom under bed, shoe behind curtains.
This hotel is for SALE and at the moment is being used for homeless and emergency bed and breakfast, as well as normal hotel bookings. IT SHOULD NOT STILL BE ADVERTISED AS A LUXURY HOTEL. The place is a shambles, rubbish outside, the restaurant is closed.
Enter this place at your peril, environmental health should be involved as this place is a health hazard.
The breakfast was a congealed plate of grease, all totally inedible and cold!

Room tip: Do Not Stay Here at any cost!
Date of stay: February 2018