Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel
Cairn Hotel(Bathgate)
$68
$100
$89
Livingston Lodge Hotel(Livingston)(Great Value!)
$99
Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel(Livingston)(Great Value!)
$72
$75
Champany Inn(Linlithgow)
$110
Kaim Park Hotel(Bathgate)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewstoby carverystayed herefamily weddingattending a wedding nearbyall you can eatroom was spotlessgreat nights sleepexcellent stayplenty of parkingcomfortable bedsnight's sleepreception stafffamily roombreakfast roomexcellent breakfastnight staytrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I stayed here recently with members of my family as we were attending a wedding nearby.
I had booked three rooms, one for myself, one for my parents and the other for my son and his girlfriend. I was pleased to discover they had put us all on the same floor and in particular my son was directly across the corridor from me which was reasuring considering I was on my own on this occasion.
I hadn't stayed in a Premier Inn for some time and was very impressed with the standard of the hotel overall. The rooms were comfortable, well furnished and very clean. The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly.
There was plenty parking and a Toby Carvery next to the hotel which we used for one dinner and a breakfast. We found the staff in this restaurant also extremely helpful and friendly.
If I had one complaint, and it is a very small one, which would certainly not put me off returning, it would be that my room was very close to the door to the hotel kitchen which serves breakfast. I found there was quite a bit of noise and the smell of toast in the morning which did wake me.
I would probably phone ahead next time and request a room away from this area.
However we all had a very enjoyable two night stay and I would highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good service, clean rooms, good staff. Had a problem with WiFi which was corrected by reception staff. Toby restaurant next door has good food and service.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Well we're do I start..... Having being in Livingston on business I booked in advance here. Great welcoming smile and booked in within minutes, room was perfect size very clean and tidy not sure about the numbering system! Vending machine in reception had everything you needed or forgot, good idea. A one minute walk next door to the Toby then to bed. Breakfast was amazing apart from the usual collection you order what you want cooked and it comes full to the brim cooked just right. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Well done guys and thank you.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Foxholes26
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding at the Vu - we found the staff very friendly & helpful, check in quick & easy, the rooms clean & comfortable and very little noise. My only criticism - some plates in the carvery had food residue left by the dishwasher.

If you're going to Bathgate this has to be the best place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Clive M
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Quiet hotel in handy location for reception at The Vu. Staff were friendly and happy to help. Room was clean and up to a great standard. I always find beds at Premier Inn hotels extremely comfortable. Never used eating facilities but there is in hotel eating area as well as Toby Carvary next door. Bathgate centre is not far to drive to, so plenty of other local options as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple