Premier Inns do what they say, reasonable price,reasonable rooms etc. the only thing that isn't reasonable is the service, it's excellent. I can't work out how they motivate their staff, they are smiling, but not forced, really helpful but not in your face, lovely charming I can't praise them enough. The breakfast is smashing fresh cooked, can't fault the place. I stay in a lot of hotels some budget some luxury, the Oberon in Bali is the only place that I have received better service and that's £450 a night. Other chain hotels take note and the staff at this Premier Inn.......take a bow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) hotel is located within easy reach of the M8 motorway, only 25 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh, 30 minutes to the centre of Glasgow, 10 minutes to the centre of Livingston and 20 minutes to Edinburgh International Airport. It's perfect for both business and leisure guests. For business the hotel is near to Houston Industrial Estate, Fairway Business Park and Kirkton Campus. Local attractions include shopping at the Centre Designer outlet, Beecraigs Country Park and Linlithgow Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Bathgate
- Holiday Inn Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Scotland