I've stayed here a number of times and always find the staff particularly helpful and welcoming. Breakfast is freshly cooked for you, exactly what you want and how ever much you ask for. Rooms are standard premier inn. Next door is the Toby Carvery (under £8 if seated before 7pm), which is a blessing as there's precious little else to do around here! Ample free parking, and if you don't fancy the Toby Carvery they'll even order in a take-away for you at reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) hotel is located within easy reach of the M8 motorway, only 25 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh, 30 minutes to the centre of Glasgow, 10 minutes to the centre of Livingston and 20 minutes to Edinburgh International Airport. It's perfect for both business and leisure guests. For business the hotel is near to Houston Industrial Estate, Fairway Business Park and Kirkton Campus. Local attractions include shopping at the Centre Designer outlet, Beecraigs Country Park and Linlithgow Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Bathgate
- Holiday Inn Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Scotland