We stayedi here this weekend for a trip with my friend and her hubby (they stayed at Premier Inn, Deer Park- they had no more £29 rooms) to shop, have a meal & go to a comedy show.
Ideal location for us, when we went to Edinburgh city centre we used the park and ride at Hermiston Gate good option if you don't want hassle and cost of parking in the city centre.
On arrival at the hotel we received a very warm, friendly welcome, asked if we had stayed at Premier Inn before & if we had stayed at that particular hotel, we use Premier Inn all the time but it was our 1st stay there.
Room, clean, bathroom also clean, everything you need for a stay away, just remember the toiletries!
On check out asked if we had enjoyed our stay and also wished a safe journey home after an enjoyable day!
We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) hotel is located within easy reach of the M8 motorway, only 25 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh, 30 minutes to the centre of Glasgow, 10 minutes to the centre of Livingston and 20 minutes to Edinburgh International Airport. It's perfect for both business and leisure guests. For business the hotel is near to Houston Industrial Estate, Fairway Business Park and Kirkton Campus. Local attractions include shopping at the Centre Designer outlet, Beecraigs Country Park and Linlithgow Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Bathgate
- Holiday Inn Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (Bathgate) Hotel Scotland