“Cover the kids eye’s!”

Deer Park Golf and Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: A place where members and guests are all welcomed in a relaxing and friendly environment. Comprising of an 18 hole championship golf course, a fantastic restaurant, Tenpin Bowling, relaxing spa and excellent gym facilities.
Reviewed June 18, 2014

went to a bowling party, not too expensive, staff were friendly-ish (just)
however the music video’s are NOT suitable for children under 11, I’m talking Rhianna and other artists strutting half naked bodies simulating sex, I’m certainly no prude but I don’t think I want my 5 year old daughter to watch this stuff just yet thank you.
If you want to play the music fair enough, kids don;t understand lyrics until they’re older but shoving this stuff in their way at such a young impressionable age is not on.
I’m in no furry to go back, If I wanted my kid to watch MTV I’ll let her but when I decide it’s appropriate!
The food wasn’t great either, way beyond poor.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband is a member here and he enjoys the gold course I believe it is a long course. There is also a swimming pool, gym and tenpin bowling. Unfortunately food is a bit hit or miss.

1  Thank Sleepy26
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Unfortunately has no atmosphere expensive and food bland it has not changed over the years only went as our local was closed for refurbishment. Will give this a miss from now on.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Cannot fault the hotel wonderful time at our wedding earlier this month, venue stunning, food brilliant, hospitality excellent cannot thank you enough Natasha and Sharon

1  Thank Snoopy2801
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Visited deer park bar and restaurant for lunch recently and I was sadly not impressed.
Food was average and a long wait for service.
Expected more from this venue.