“Great family day out.”

Almond Valley Heritage Centre
Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Livingston
More attraction details
Owner description: A family-friendly museum on a peaceful riverside site with friendly farm animals, working watermill and interactive displays. Explore fields and woodland walks, join in daily demonstrations and activities, and let the kids go wild in playgrounds, pedal carts and trampolines. Take a trip by tractor, ride the narrow-gauge railway, explore the museum, or bounce around in the indoor soft play area. There is lots to see and do at Almond Valley indoors and out.
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

We decided to go here today on a spur of the moment thing after seeing the baby donkey pic on face book. What a great decision. Friendly staff, loads to do and great value for money. We will definitely be back. My only observation (can't really say complaint) was my 8 year olds found the play frames limiting. Still loads to do though just the play areas are more focused towards younger kids. My 2 year old had a blast. The older 2 had a fantastic time talking to the staff at the animal handling and getting the pants scared off them while doing the spooky trail hunt.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

our family love this place. loads to do for little kids. we find new bits each time we go. excellent value season ticket. now called ally valley in our house.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I took our son to visit as we have had good feed back.

Definitely had a great time, and well worth the money, staff who were friendly and helpful.

Had a great time and will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We decided to vsit as we live locally and had heard it was good fun. My partner and I went, without kids, and had a lovely time, we went on the train and when it stops you get some time to see the River Almond and a wee waterfall which is lovely and sometimes see ducks and swans too. The place itself is great for kids and you can touch all the animals :)

Reviewed September 18, 2012

ther is a lot for the fids lots of animals to see and touch train and tractor rides indoor play area