The hotel was situated on a good network to visit attractions in Edinburgh, Stirling, Falkirk, Perth, and Glasgow. We previously stayed here before and had no issues. The cooked breakfast used to be buffet style and now cooked to order. There was enough variety to suit most people, it can be seen as expensive at £8.75 a head but kids ate free which we did not begrudge this. We had one evening meal in the restaurant during our stay (3 nights). The food was excellent but the service was slow at times. Overall we had a relaxing evening in the restaurant.
The reception staff were very helpful and nothing was too trouble for them.
We had a fire alarm go off one of the the morning where everyone was evacuated. We could only see one fire marshall doing a head count with his clipboard checking guests? Whilst watching him, he did not approach everyone to check them of off including us! There was 7 of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Livingston's buzzing town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (m8/j3) Hotel Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel Scotland