Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel
Mercure Livingston(Livingston)
$65
Mercure
Livingston Lodge Hotel(Livingston)(Great Value!)
$99
$76
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
$178
All reviewsbeefeater next doorstayed heremeal dealbeefeater restaurantdeer parkbeefeater attachedpetrol stationbudget hoteledinburgh airportfamily roomstaff were excellentreception staffgood nights sleepbreakfast and dinnerwould stay here againcooked breakfastplenty of parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Having stayed in quiet a few premier inns,Stayed only one night Time head hit pillow till morning never heard a noise Used bar for night cap no faults Both receptionists on check in and out were spot on credit to Premier inn .Back again 18th October can,t wait

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Derekmac364,

Thank you so much for your positive review. The team were delighted to read you comments. I'm glad you had a great night's sleep - if you would like to request the same room again for your next stay please call us directly on 01506 439202 where we cam arrange this for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back next month.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 6 nights. 2 adults and 2 young children. From the moment we checked in to checking out the staff were great the room was a reasonable size and was serviced every day. Receptionists recommended places for us to visit other than the fringe festival as we wanted to explore places other than Edinburgh. The restaurant was also great from the staff to the food. Even though these are part of a chain the staff care about what they do. Since coming home I have booked another 4 night stay at this hotel and I am looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: August 2013
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear LJDzippo,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It's great to read that you enjoyed your stay wth us, especially so much so that you have decided to stay with us again! I hope that you managed to vivist some of the places the team recommended to you - I'm sure they will have more suggestions for your next visit.

Thanks again for the kind review and we look forward to seeing you back with us very soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

While planning our trip we found that we had picked prime Festival time in Edinburgh which means reasonable family hotel rooms are few and far between. So friends from Stirling recommended Livingston as the trains into Edinburgh rain regularly. Well what a treat. Our double room was great - there were two cots for the kids...this made them very happy! and exceptionally clean. Better than that the clerk at the desk could not do enough for us...I ask for a laundromat - she said she wasn't aware of one near by but would be happy to do a couple of loads for us! Well you could of knocked me over with a feather...so I took her up...and within hours we got our clothes back fresh and clean and she would hear nothing of a tip! It may not be the RITZ but the service is fabulous, room spotless it close to Edinburgh and we did not have to dip into the children's university fund!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Julie B, Manager at Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear HikerMom58,

Many thanks for taking the time to leve your thoughts on your recent stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were particularly happy with the service you reveived from the team. They love to hear positive comments and know they've made a difference to a guest's stay. You're right that we are an ideal location for visiting Edinburgh with the sometimes hefty pricetag, and we are somewhat quieter than the hustle and bustle of the City Centre!

Thank you once again for you review - we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

In April I went on a 2 day business trip to Edinburgh. We flew in with Norwegian from Oslo and we arrived in EDI just before 9 p.m.

We checked in at the Premier Inn in Livingston some 45 minutes later. Good service at the front desk, and everything was handled smoothly.

The restaurant was about to close for the evening, but they agreed to keep it open slightly longer in order for us to get some food before going to sleep after a long day of work and travel. The food was ok, but not more than just that.

I got a room on the ground floor. The room actually had a descent size, but apart from that it was old fashioned and suffered from quite a lot of wear and tear. It was more or less clean though, except from the bathroom which could easily have been cleaner.

The breakfast the next morning was also ok, when I finally received what I ordered after waiting 45 minutes. I did not like the way they serve their breakfast. First I had to stand in a queue just to get in, then a long wait to get the food on the table. Since we were scheduled to attend meetings from 9 a.m. some of my colleagues had to leave before they had received their breakfast, not well at all.

Checking out was done very quickly and professional.

We chose this hotel mainly due to the location in reference to where the meetings should take place, and I guess it was ok for a one night stay. Have to mention by the way that the bed in my room was of good quality and that I slept really well.

In my opinion this Premier Inn is a quite ordinary hotel, but with a very friendly staff and that matters a lot off course.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear vibran,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us. I'm glad to hear that the restaurant were accommodating and helped you out with your late meal. I will pass on your comments to the restaurant team with regards to breakfast, I apologise for the wait that you had there.

We always strive to provide our customers with a great night's sleep and I'm pleased to read that you slept well.

I apologise again for the issues that you faced, we hope this does not put you off using Premier Inn in the future. Should you wish to discuss anything further please contact me directly on 01506 439202.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Premier inn is very clean, friendly and secure. The Dinner/breakfast meal deal was fantastic value. 3 course meal and a drink in the evening and all you can eat full English breakfast all for £23 each. Highly recommend if you want value for money.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wendy B

Dear Wendy B,

Thank you for your great review. I'm pleased to read that you found our team to be friendly and your stay to be great value. Our Meal Deal does offer fantastic value and I'm glad you took advantage of it.

Thank you once again for your review - please do come back and visit us soon.

Kind Regards,