Stayed here for one night and the first thing that struck us was that old fashioned keys are handed over at check-in and not electronic cards!
This obviously means that the hotel has not been renovated for a while and I am afraid to say that the room reflected this. Small TV, old style bedroom furnishings, and for £59 for the night it was a little on the expensive side for the room we received.
The water pressure from the shower was not great. The kettle took ages to boil. Also, the lights from the car park could clearly be seen around the curtain edges.
The Beefeater restaurant (Deer Park) next door was superb and never too busy to find a table to sit at.
All the staff were superb in both the Premier Inn and the Restaurant but the old style rooms have reflected my 3 start rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Livingston's buzzing town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (m8/j3) Hotel Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel Scotland