We stayed here for 2 nights in late September, the room and hotel were very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We used the park and ride into Edinburh both days and it was easy to get there fro the hotel, we were given good printed directions from the reception staff. We always had to ask for extra coffee and milk at every Premier Inn, but it was never a problem, theres only the standard 2 of each coffee and tea and 4 milk, ok if you only wanted the one drink, but I needed at least 3 of the milks in any drink. There was plenty of off street parking, but could get quite busy of a night with restaurant patrons. I would stay here again if we were back in Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Livingston's buzzing town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Livingston (m8/j3) Hotel Livingston
- Premier Inn Livingston (M8, Jct3) Hotel Scotland