“Once again a wonderful meal.”
Review of Terrace Restaurant

Terrace Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Terrace Restaurant can be found on the campus of West Lothian College, which is used for training chefs and food service students who will then take up places of employment in a wide variety of eateries across Scotland and further afield . The college would like to thank our customers for the tremendous support they have given us over many years. The Terrace Restaurant will open for lunches on 10th Oct 2016,Dinners are available from 8th Sept 2016 . Thanks for viewing our restaurant look forward to welcoming to Terrace.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My sister-in-law had lunch in the Terrace Restaurant. It was her first visit (my third). The service was excellent, the food was wonderful and the value for money could not be beaten anywhere.

We will be back. Maybe next time for dinner.

3  Thank Davehogg55

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Had lunch here today with few friends. Wow, didn't realise this was available at local collages. Food was fresh and tasted delishious. Fantastic value for money. Glad I've found this restaurant and would highly recommend.

3  Thank Dougiess95
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Hi,I visited terrace today for lunch with my 3 other friends
We Had the best lunch ever.
The food was amazing salad was so fresh n crunchy
Meat jus melted I'm your mouth
The service was 10 out of 10 couldn't ask for more...

Will definitely be back soon, will recommend this Resturant to everyone...

James x

2  Thank James K
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Well this is not your usual restaurant its based in the college and the food is freshly prepared and delicious. the chefs are innovative with their dishes and definitely very passionate at what they do.

I was very impressed with the quality and the freshness of the food and above all the value.

Well worth the price

1  Thank zia i
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My friend took me here for a meal it was great food and great value will definitely go back again ........