“Awful”

Add it.
Vittorios
Ranked #62 of 100 Restaurants in Livingston
Reviewed May 8, 2012

When we 1st moved to livi,this was our go-to chippy. Soon realised it was not going to make the long term menu collection!! Stopped going. Tonight we decided to give it another bash as it was on the way home & fancied something quick - bad idea. King rib sub standard, chips awful. Overcooked but soggy. Will. Not. Be. Back.

2  Thank curlz43

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Tried it for the first time because our " long term " chippy has really gone down hill bigtime. This place is just superb and spotlessly clean premises and uniformed staff. My wife got really great fish & chips, I had a pizza. Although not from a wood smoked over the pizza was excellent. As soon as I opened the box the aroma from the pizza was enough to let me know I was going to enjoy it, AND I DID!
I later found out it is owned by local restaurant Tony Macaroni. That probably explains why it is run on such a professional basis.

1  Thank Bronxglenn
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Come here a few times a month when cooking is off the agenda, the pasta and pizza dishes can be tailor-made to your requirements. An extensive menu means there is something for everyone here. Prices are reasonable and comparable with other take always; the shop is always clean with pleasant and efficient staff ready to serve your needs.
Tip.
If you know what you want then pre-call your order to save you a wait.

1  Thank Bridogs
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Great food, Pizza, Bkaed potatoes, fish and chips etc.

Frendly staff and good standard of food delivery.

8/10