“Beautiful accommodation with amazing views, great food and great recommendations!!”
Review of Culnacreag B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Treaslane
Culnacreag B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Treaslane B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights and loved it! Very comfy and beautiful rooms, great breakfasts, amazing views and great recommendations for eating and activities from Mary and Neil! Also handy location in between Portree and Dunvegan so found it a good place to base ourselves! Would definitely stay here again and suggest to others coming!

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Mary and Niel are absolutely wonderful hosts with a very cosy place. It is away from the city and isolated but with great views. A very good breakfast is an added feature. It was also great learning from Niel the fine points of appreciation of Single Malt Scotch Whiskeys. Would love stay there again.

Room Tip: They only have 2 rooms and they are both great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had a great time at this lovely B&B! They are great hosts and the rooms are really clean and beautiful. The beds are really comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. I could say more but i would only replicate what others said before. I would highly recommend this B&B to everyone and me and my family will for sure spend a few nights there again when we visit Skye the next time!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Si vous voulez ressentir la vraie vie écossaise, vous êtes au bon endroit.
Vous vivez avec les propriétaires, qui s'adaptent à vos attentes.
Le saumon fumé au petit déjeuner est une tuerie, l'accueil de Mary et Neil est chaleureux et respectueux, la situation de la maison est parfaite, au milieu des Landes.
Un vrai bed and breakfast , à recommander si on veut aller au contact des autres.

If you want to feel the real scottish life, you're at the right place.
You live with the owners, who take care of you.
Smoked salmon for breakfast is wonderful, Mary and Neil are nice and warm persons, location of the house is in the typical lanscape of scotland.
A real bead and breakfast, to recommand if you want to really meet the people

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We absolutely loved our stay at Culnacreag! Neil and Mary were wonderful hosts. They were so friendly and had great tips on things to do. The rooms were beautiful and had a lovely view through the French Doors. The bed was extremely comfortable. We had one of the best nights of sleep during our entire 2 week trip while there. Breakfast was delicious. It was also in a great location - only about a 15 minute drive to Portree. We only stayed one night and were so sad to leave. We would highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Neil and Mary were outstanding hosts - warm, friendly and welcoming! Accommodation was superb and well appointed, room was great with en-suite and great views of the loch, very peaceful. Food was outstanding and Mary's home baked scones and rolls were excellent. A definite must if you are isiting Skye - highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was in Portree on business so just needed somewhere to stay for one night. Culnacreag was the first place I came across that didn't have a 2 night minimum policy. I think even if it had, I would have paid for two nights anyway, as it was really great value for money. The house is immaculate and really nicely laid out. The view from my room was breathtaking, the bed really comfy, the temperature perfect, and the bathroom spotless. The complementary toiletries came in handy too since I'd forgotten to pack mine!
I slept like a log and the delicious breakfast Mary made set me up for the day. Great choices, and I even managed to squeeze in a lovely melt in the mouth home-made (I presume) scone after a bowl of muesli AND smoked salmon and scrambled eggs!
Thanks for making me feel so welcome Neil & Mary. Next time I'm over I'll definitely be in touch.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Culnacreag B&B? Share your experiences!