Caledonian Hotel
Portree Hotel(Portree)
  • Restaurant
Dunollie Hotel(Broadford)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrecommend this hoteltwo flights of stairsisle of skyea small car parkplace to stayno elevatorexcellent roomrooms are clean and comfortablecoop supermarkettour groupwonderful hotelshort breakcentre of townbreakfast was excellentlocation is greatfollowing morningfull scottish
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

so incredibly Friendly, comfy, very cozy, can't get more central for the town and a breakfast so huge you won't want to move til lunchtime !! Will most certainly go back!! The Isle of Skye is the jewel in the Scottish crown!!! Only wish is that we could somehow control the weather!!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank kagsie9
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I recently had cause to stay at the Caley while working in Portree for nine days.

I have no hesitation in recommending the hotel. I stayed in a very comfortable room which was spotless. All the staff were friendly and most helpful. The food was superb, in fact I never ate anywhere else during my stay.

I cannot speak highly enough about he Caley.

Thanks to all who looked after me. I will be back.

Room Tip: Be confident when driving into the car park
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nicholas D
Reviewed November 14, 2013

As a family of 5, we had 2 rooms and stayed here for 2 nights. The rooms were cosy, neat and tidy and the breakfast was good. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a very good location, close to amenities. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank cheahtravel
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I found this hotel as I was looking at Google maps for places to visit and stay on the Isle of Skye. I hit gold! I put a high priority on communication and all exchanges with this hotel were quickly and clearly answered.
The rooms were very comfortable and spacious. It had an at home feel instead of many that are sterile. Free WiFi was provided as well as free parking. The restaurant is well worth getting meals at. The food is superb and hardy, especially the fish dishes. My friend and I enjoyed the haddock, salmon, and bream. The ice cream from the creamery downstairs is some of the best we had and the local ales were tasty!
Both ladies that worked the front desk were engaging and funny! We felt as if we were talking with long time friends and it made the stay even more special. The hotel is in a perfect location along a one way street and off the main drive. Easy walks can be had from the hotel to all the quaint stores and ocean front views. We enjoyed both evenings there and will return in a heart beat.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed here for a couple of nights, room was quite small but very clean. Bed was comfy and shower was powerful, had a great couple of nights sleep! Staff were very friendly and couldn't have helped anymore!
Breakfast was fab, definitely set you up for the day. Would recommend a stay here, great value for money!

• Stayed: October 2013