“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When in Skye we always make a point to visit the isles the food and atmosphere are great
Also a word of praise for the hard working staff who even when they are rushed off their feet are always helpful and polite
They don’t take bookings but if you get there for 5pm you should get a table otherwise you can leave your name and they will call while you are in the bar when a table is ready
If you love great pub grub at a decent price you will love this place
See you next summer when we will be back

1  Thank 514ronnie
shaz1956, Manager at The Isles Inn Pub & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thankyou for such a lovely review and I am delighted you came to eat with us again. See you next year.

Write a reviewReviews (863)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were here on a Tuesday nighy and it was quite crowded. We had to wait nearly an hour for dinner but that was OK as we just sat on the bar side of the pub had a couple of beers which we'd plsnned on doing anyway. There was a decent selection of beers. I had Steak and Ale Pie and my buddy had fish and chips. Both were excellent. The Hot Sticky Toffee pudding was also wonderful...however it was not served with ice cream.

A very cozy and friendly pub. I'd go back again.

Date of visit: September 2019
shaz1956, Manager at The Isles Inn Pub & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Delighted you enjoyed your visit and meal, shall find out why you didn't get ice-cream! thanks again for a lovely review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Isles is a friendly welcoming pub with a good range of beers. There were 2 musicians playing live when we visited.

Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2019
islesinn, Manager at The Isles Inn Pub & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thankyou for your review I am delighted you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Barkeeper with the brown hair was unbelievable unfriendly. Asked him if there is a service in the restaurant to bring us the menu and he said if we are part of the tourist group. We weren’t so I said no. He didn’t give me an answer and stepped away. I just wanted to ask if we can eat or drink sth, even though we didn’t belong to the group. He simply ignored me. Can’t recommend that service. He should be replaced.

1  Thank Chrisco99

We were obviously expecting a lunch tour and he was just asking if you were part of that so he could seat you. Of course if the restaurant is completely full we could not seat you and I do apologise that he did not make that clear. He should have explained how long you would gave to wait. Again apologies if this was not made clear.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We love this pub! It’s laid back but lively atmosphere - and the foods great! Also sport on tv and an open fire! Ideal

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you for a lovely review I am delighted you enjoyed your visit.