All reviewsthe kitchenbunk bedscheap breakfastnice loungeginger catsmall feesconestwo nightsliving roomsmall villagesky bridgeother guestsfree wifiopen firesmall roomnight staycaravan
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We had a good time at this hostel. Two nights in a 5-people room but luckily that wasn’t a problem despite being two of us (quiet room mates!).
We could cool with no problem, and the common areas were perfectly clean and tidy.
We recommend it

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Amazing place to bunk in. Not very expensive and worth every dime. We stayed in the caravan, which was moderate and not very lavish. The bathrooms are very small and the toilets too. The Kitchen is excellent with everything you need to cook. The staff is friendly and courteous. The common areas are also large enough and spacious.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017

We went at this hostel during our 3-days Scotland trip. As we were a group of 15, we were accommodated in a separate guest house. The only thing I didn't like was that there were no differentiation between male and female rooms. Price included a basic breakfast.
There was a nice common room, with book shelf for exchange.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

I went in and a kitchen smell envolved me. Personnel is super nice and talkative, I saw a stone holding the door...yup! You guessed it! HODOR
My room was Star Wars named and my bed was Yoda.
They have a lost and found and you can help yourself.
Morning biscuits were awesome!
Would go back!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

This accommodation is conveniently located at the entrance of the Skye. They have a beautiful scenery outside but there is nothing much around like for example no supermarket or souvenir stores unlike portree. The place is alright, not very clean and you must pay for your own breakfast. Unlike other hostel whereby I rather lie on my bed on free time, this hostel I rather be at the common area. Toilet is so so as well. Okay to stay only if you are a backpacker.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo