“Enjoyed it”

Description: Pub Food
Isle of Palms, South Carolina
“Enjoyed it”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had a group banquet there, with about 25 people. The service was terrific and the food was good as well.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Good food, good beer, good atmosphere.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I had a drink and a meal here whilst we were staying the Kings Arms Hotel.
I had a steak and a pudding which were both very nice.
My wife is Gluten Free and vegetarian and they didn't really cater for her needs. (a lot of other places don't either).
I think that there was only a cheese ploughmans (with bread) that she could eat and so asked if she could exchange the bread for a few chips instead and was told no! I was actually having chips with my steak and couldn't see the problem with doing a few extra for my wife. We said I will have the bread anyway seeing as we paid for it. When the meals came, there was no bread and we had a 'little chat' to the waiter who seemed like he really didn't want to be there.
Looking at other peoples food, they all looked very nice.
I would recommend this restaurant unless you are Gluten/vegetarian.

Toronto, Canada
“Stay away (from the restaurant at least)”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We ate here on the suggestion of the host at our B&B... We were looking for fresh seafood, which didn't seem like it should be a problem as the place practically sits on the water... I ordered the "fresh langoustines". BIG MISTAKE. They had obviously been frozen (for a long time) and and the 4 sad little things came absolutely smothered in a disgusting tomato cream sauce. The beer was flat, the food was gross. And it cost was too much. Save your money and buy a baguette at the grocery store - it will be more satisfying.

Aviemore
“Great food”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Had a drink in bar before ordering our food and the staff were quick to tell us about entertainment they had on later that night. We returned for that and it was very good. Our main reason for visiting was to eat and both the food and the service were excellent. No hesitation in recommending

oklahoma city
“Good, not great”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had the fish and chips as recommended by our tour guide. it was good, but nothing spectacular. The atmosphere was homey. Mostly locals and tourists.

• Visited June 2013