“Great Boat Trip”

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Boat Trip”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Excellent whalewatch/wildlife trip .. very experienced, professional and knowledgeable skipper and guides on board! Great value for money - made our holiday special. Saw seals, porpoise, sea eagle chicks and a whale not to mention a plethera of sea birds.. Regular visitors to Mull, will definitely recommend and be back !

Visited June 2013
2 Thank bella m

Lincoln, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A firm to be aware of”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Booked a charter for myself and my wife. Cost £100. Joined the boat and waited. The captain turns up and informs us that there is 13 persons on board and he can only take 12. To cut a long story short we were told that a mistake had been made in the booking and we were kicked off the boat. My wife was so upset to the point of tears because the lady who made the booking made a cock up of major proportions. And to make things worse, she was the one who came and told us we had to get off the boat. Got the money back which was not a problem but the emotional distress to my wife was severe.
If you book this firm be aware that all is not set in concrete as far as you are concerned and the element of doubt is in the air.
just as an instance, my sister took the same trip yesterday and showed us the photos of the trip which included pictures of the crew including the lady spotter. my wife, on her brief tenure on the boat spoke to this lady and explained that the sister had been on the boat yesterday. She replied that she wasn't on yesterday yet she was as we identified her by the photo. what is going on!
be very aware of this firm as they will shaft you as soon as their incompetence surfaces

Visited June 2013