Stayed here 3 days earlier this month and had a fabulous time. Large grounds to explore with many wild and domesticated animals, and even archaeological sites! The castle is actually a working ranch house, but owners Tom and Marjorie were very hospitable. Stayed in Laorin which was very large and had a great view toward the ocean. Breakfasts were huge and offer everything ever served on a Scottish breakfast. Great splurge if you don't already live in a castle. Nice selection of whiskeys in the library. Wi-fi also free!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the Northern tip of the Isle of Mull near Tobermory, Glengorm Castle overlooks the Atlantic and has spectacular views over the Outer Hebrides. The Castle was built in 1860 and sits at the headland of Glengorm's vast area of coastline, forests, lochs and hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Glengorm Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengorm Castle Hotel Tobermory
- Glengorm Castle Tobermory, Scotland