Glengorm Castle was built in the late 1800s and is operated as a B&B. The five rooms are huge and so are the en suite bathrooms. The views are wonderful and the silence is deafening at night. The staff is very welcoming. Breakfast is served in a big dining room with a bow window looking out over the Atlantic. Full Scottish breakfast - and then some. There are lots of places in Tobermory (5 miles away) to have lunch and dinner. Then when you come back to the castle, relax in the library, with a wood fire, and an eclectic collection of single malts (help yourself) before heading to bed for a wonderful sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the Northern tip of the Isle of Mull near Tobermory, Glengorm Castle overlooks the Atlantic and has spectacular views over the Outer Hebrides. The Castle was built in 1860 and sits at the headland of Glengorm's vast area of coastline, forests, lochs and hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Glengorm Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengorm Castle Hotel Tobermory
- Glengorm Castle Tobermory, Scotland