What an amazing place to stay, wished we had had longer. The setting is just amazing, so rugged and remote - it would look amazing in winter. Our welcome was very friendly with excellent advice, couldnt have asked for more. We stayed in Laorin - beautiful views to the north and east of Ardnamurchan peninsular and the Sound of Mull. A huge room well equipped and the ensuite huge as well. The common areas of the castle are great, a library with complimentary whiskey selection and the foyer area so full of atmosphere. You are welcome to walk over the farm and we really enjoyed this.Breakfast in a huge dining room was good with very friendly service. We also enjoyed the family dog - we were missing ours by that stage of our holiday! The drive to Tobermorey was only 10 mins or so and we had an amazing meal at Cafe Fish!!!! ( we had booked this in advance and that was a very wise move as it was packed!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the Northern tip of the Isle of Mull near Tobermory, Glengorm Castle overlooks the Atlantic and has spectacular views over the Outer Hebrides. The Castle was built in 1860 and sits at the headland of Glengorm's vast area of coastline, forests, lochs and hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Glengorm Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengorm Castle Hotel Tobermory
- Glengorm Castle Tobermory, Scotland