This castle is just like in a fairytale. You really feel kind of set back in time in some respects and still it is very alive. The views from the rooms, the sunset which you can follow from the library, the sunset, the bedrooms and the breathtaking location. THe scenery is magnificent. It is easy to go for walks there. Breakfast is great. We just loved it, but should have styed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the Northern tip of the Isle of Mull near Tobermory, Glengorm Castle overlooks the Atlantic and has spectacular views over the Outer Hebrides. The Castle was built in 1860 and sits at the headland of Glengorm's vast area of coastline, forests, lochs and hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Glengorm Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengorm Castle Hotel Tobermory
- Glengorm Castle Tobermory, Scotland