The Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa is the largest hotel on the island and as such seems to be geared for large parties !! It's location, overlooking a nice inlet, with views to the Ferry Terminal and onwards to the mainland, are great, on a good day !!!
The dinner menu, is akin, to high class, school meals.... and cooked in a similar manner.
The vegatables on our 1st night, had been regurgitated so many times, that the broccoli was brown. The jus for the lamb, was bisto gravy, with extra cornmeal added to thicken it up.... The chef can cook, as we had a lovely sea bass..... but only because we chose to have no sauce !!!! Service is of the eastern variety type, where it is made very obvious to guests that the staff are very unhappy in their job. Really disgraceful.
Good pool and spa. Children predominate and management and parents seem to be unable to stop them running up and down corridors, screaming at the top of their voices as they go !!!! Not somewhere you would go for peace and quiet....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on the crescent of Craignure Bay with gardens that stretch to the water's edge, spectacular views across to the mainland can be enjoyed from every room or close by there are views of castles, beaches and the abundant sea life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isle Of Mull Hotel And Spa
- Isle Of Mull Hotel Craignure
- Hotel Isle Mull
- Isle Mull Hotel
- Isle Of Mull Hotel & Spa Craignure