“Very good, reasonably priced food”

The Park Guest House and Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Stornoway
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Very good, reasonably priced food”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Great meal in a very convenient location. The food menu and wine list both provide lots of options. Really reasonably priced authentic Scottish cuisine.

Visited May 2014

Isle of Lewis, United Kingdom
“Little gem.”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This was my first visit to The Park and it won't be my last. It was such a pretty wee restaurant and I can't believe I hadn't been before! The woman serving us was lovely and chatty. We arrived for lunch and I had the fish goujons and chips. When it arrived, it was beautifully presented. I can't recommend this place enough!

• Visited February 2014
Beauly, Inverness-shire
“Great meal”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The restaurant had changed since my last visit - it's more of an informal cafe style than previously. But I was glad the food was still as good as ever - and it's worth going just for the deep fried ice cream. Great local produce and lovely staff.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank foodfan2
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Good quality but rather dull”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The food was well prepared and the ingredients of excellent quality, but I would have gladly traded some of the quantity (of which there was rather a lot) with some more flavours (which were lacking). A bit uninspiring.

Visited September 2013
Elgin, Scotland
“BEST FOOD IN STORNOWAY!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We recently visited Stornoway with friends and were lucky enough to find this little gem - it was so good we went to the restaurant 2 days in a row! (in a 2 day trip!)
The decor is fresh and modern with ample table space, the service is good and the staff are very accommodating! We arrived as a group of 10 without a reservation and the staff were welcoming and did everything they could to allow us to sit together and all the food arrived at the same time.
The selection on the menu is fantastic - good local fayre and excellently presented! I can highly recommend the black pudding stack and the salmon scone - see the pictures for yourself! The food was all cooked fresh and was obviously homemade.
Can not recommend it enough!
Please open a seperate trip advisor for the restaurant to let more people know it's there! We struggled to find good food elsewhere in Stornoway and had it been under the restaurants part of Trip Advisor (no doubt with the best reviews) we wouldn't have had the misfortune of eating elsewhere!

We'll be back!!