Croft House Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Stornoway
See available hotels
Ardhasaig House(Ardhasaig)
Harris Hotel(Tarbert)
  • Restaurant
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsb bfirst classbreakfast was deliciousbiscuitsfridgetv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I arrived at the door looking very windswept and asked "is there was a room available tonight"?
Eileen said yes and made me feel very welcome Both Eileen and Terry were friendly and very helpful.
The room was large, nice en-suite and even a fridge. Own key to the front door so I could come and go as I wanted and was told I could stay in all day if I wanted to rest.
I would highly recommend this B & B to anyone.

A short walk to food, town and ferry

A big thank you to Terry and Eileen for all your help in my hour of need.

Rob.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I would highly recommend this B & B to anyone. Both Eileen and Terry were friendly and chatty, without being overbearing, and were very helpful.
The room was all that you could want - clean, warm and comfortable with en-suite, fridge, tea & coffee making facilities and a TV. Breakfast had lots of options and came with a friendly smile and chat, getting the day off to a good start.
You could come and go as you pleased with no 'orders' to be in by a certain time, making the stay very relaxing.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2011

The Croft House provided a clean and comfortable overnight accommodation. This was the perfect place to stay when coming to Stornoway on the last ferry, as the owners had no problem with our late arrival. In the morning we were provided with a lovely breakfast and good advice as to how to proceed to our next destination. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Just after arriving, I was unwell (Gallstones) and was admitted to local hospital.
Eileen and Terry made a 'real' great effort to help my wife get sorted out.
The B&B has had a lot of investment put in, Eileen takes pride in her cooking and producing home made jams and marmalade.
It is very clean and tidy, and you can park off the road.
Thanks again for going the extra mile to help us out, I hope we will return in the not too distant future.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights. We have no real complaints except the wooden twin beds were a bit on the small size and narrow and I'm only 5ft 7''. Breakfast was fine and the room was clean and a good size. The owners were also friendly and helpfull. I would rate it as GOOD but not very good because we stayed in better whilst in the Highlands for the same price.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
gorbri, Owner at Croft House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2011

The beds in question are 6' 3'' by 4'3''.if they were any shorter or narrower they would not come up to Visit Scotlands standards or requirements so unless they were used for something other than SINGLE OCCUPANCY which is what they are meant for I fail to see the problem