I stayed at the Cross keys on the 4th April arriving at 7pm I found the room small we were only there overnight so this was not an issue it was a twin room not a double as I asked for the view from the widows was of the waste bins and there was excessive noise from I think the kitchens bellow us, the carpet was needing a good clean and there was spare pillows in the set of drawer that was brown and stained The meals were ok as were the bar prices The dog in the eating area is a bit off putting when u are having your meal . I purchase the overnight stay from Itison as a try if you like you can return later it was £39.99 I was of the understanding when I booked that there was a £10 surcharge for weekend but we were charged £35 making the room price £79.99 for a room normally charged at £80 I found the management unhelpful when I raised the issue sorry I can not in my opinion recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cross Keys is a traditional and comfortable Inn nestled in the village of Kippen between the Loch lomond and trossachs national park and the ancient city of Stirling, Scotland. There are three contemporary en suite rooms with heated floors, excellent beds and fresh white linen. The pub has log fires in winter and the beer garden has great view in the summer. Food at the Cross Keys is traditional modern with standards and specials side by side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Cross Keys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cross Keys Hotel Kippen
- The Cross Keys Kippen, Scotland