Traditional individually owned pub with good mix of locals and visitors.Food is largely pub grub but good quality and freshly cooked at reasonable prices couldn't fault it.Service was efficient and friendly none of your fake friendliness that you get from chains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cross Keys is a traditional and comfortable Inn nestled in the village of Kippen between the Loch lomond and trossachs national park and the ancient city of Stirling, Scotland. There are three contemporary en suite rooms with heated floors, excellent beds and fresh white linen. The pub has log fires in winter and the beer garden has great view in the summer. Food at the Cross Keys is traditional modern with standards and specials side by side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cross Keys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cross Keys Hotel Kippen
- The Cross Keys Kippen, Scotland