This 1703 pub may look unprepossessing but don't be fooled, this is a seriously good gastro pub with excellent food and service. The steak and ale pie was rich and generous, the dessert of sticky toffee pudding a delight. Good stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cross Keys is a traditional and comfortable Inn nestled in the village of Kippen between the Loch lomond and trossachs national park and the ancient city of Stirling, Scotland. There are three contemporary en suite rooms with heated floors, excellent beds and fresh white linen. The pub has log fires in winter and the beer garden has great view in the summer. Food at the Cross Keys is traditional modern with standards and specials side by side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cross Keys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cross Keys Hotel Kippen
- The Cross Keys Kippen, Scotland