“Gracious Hosts in a GORGEOUS Setting”

and 1 more site!
Rockfoot Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 4 Fintry B&B and Inns
Suttons Bay, Michigan, United States
“Gracious Hosts in a GORGEOUS Setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had car trouble while we were traveling near Rockfoot Bed and Breakfast. Moira and Hamish came to our rescue as we were stranded many miles from anything and did not have cellular phone service. Hamish saw that we had a problem while he was in the fields of their beautiful farm on his ATV. He called Moira who drove us to their Rockfoot Bed and Breakfast, They gave us a delicious afternoon tea and let us use their phone to call for help. While we were being well cared for by them, they showed us their beautiful accommodations. I am hopeful that we will return to Scotland for a future vacation and stay at Rockfoot Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
rockfootbandb, Owner at Rockfoot Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Rockfoot and the owners! We were only too happy to help in your time of need and to allow you to relax at Rockfoot whilst waiting on the recovery service. I hope that you might return to Scotland again and stay with at Rockfoot.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Fantastic b&b. Comfortable nights sleep and great breakfast. Made very welcome by Moria. Stayed here for a wedding i was attending in nearby castle, which is only a 5 minute drive away The accomadation is suitable for everyone. I would recommend using the b&b. One of the best I have used.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at Rockfoot and so happy to hear that we one of the best B&B's you have stayed in. Comments like these are great to hear as it shows that we are meeting the needs and wishes of our guests. I hope that you will return to Rockfoot in the future.
Doncaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Moirai, was a wonderful hostess. Very welcoming and made us feel at home immediately. This bed and breakfast is set in a beautiful part of Scotland with amazing walks and views. The accommodation is suitable for everyone with all mod cons and very private. We had a great time and was set up every morning with an amazing choice of breakfast that kept us going most of the day. I would recommend Rock Foot to everyone.

Room Tip: Both rooms were large family ensuite and could accommodate 4 people easily. The room at the end of t...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay at Rockfoot. So glad that you felt at home as te want our guests to feel relaxed. We do live in a lovely area of Scotland and happy that our guests enjoy the scenery and tranquil setting. I hope that we can welcome you back to Rockfoot in the future.
The Hague, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Lovely b&b near picturesque Fintry. Great and clean room with complimentary toiletries, hearty breakfast, kind owners, had a fantastic time! Good value for money, I would recommend the Rockfoot any time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
rockfootbandb, Owner at Rockfoot Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review on Rockfoot B&B. Great to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and that our rooms and breakfast etc are meeting the expectations of our guests. I hope that we can welcome you back to Rockfoot next time you are in Scotland.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

We used this B&B for staying at when at a wedding at Culcreuch Castle. An excellent B&B with fantastic service and a amazing breakfast. Location is not to far from Glasgow and less than 5 minutes in the car to the castle. Many thanks to Moria for fantastic hospitallity..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
rockfootbandb, Owner at Rockfoot Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a lovely review of our B&B. Such positive comments are great to receive. Glad that you enjoyed your stay and would be glad to welcome you back again if you are in the area.
The Hague, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the rockfoot bed and breakfast!! We had a wedding at The Culcreuch Castle in Fintry. Amazing surroundings, and the cities Glasgow and Edinburgh within an hour by car!
Great hospitality! Thank you, Moira
greets Remco & Nicole

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nicole h
rockfootbandb, Owner at Rockfoot Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us at Rockfoot. Great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, our surrounding countryside and nearby cities.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

From the moment I enquired about availability at this B&B, Moira, the landlady, went above and beyind the call of duty to help. I stayed on my own for 2 nights to attend a wedding at Calcreuch Castle. I was initially concerned that it was a bit far out as I was on my own, but it isn't, it is less than 2 miles away, so it is the perfect location if you are also attending a wedding at Culcreuch. Moira very kindly took me to collect my car the following morning.

Even before I had arrived at the B&B, the service I received was 10 out of 10 - Moira advised me of roadworks that may have affected my journey to Fintry, gave me a taxi number so I could pre-book my taxi after the wedding and advised me what time to book it for. The B&B is in a stunning location with beautiful views, and I was welcomed on arrival with tea and cakes. The rooms have everything you need and are clean. Breakfast is plentiful and lovely.

I don't think I can rate this B&B highly enough - from location and quality of accommodation, to friendliness and hospitality, it scores perfectly everytime. In terms of value for money, it was great. Thank you, Moira, for a great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank cherylanne111
rockfootbandb, Owner at Rockfoot Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to do a review of Rockfoot. It's lovely to get such a great review and our aim is to provide the best service we can for our guests. Delighted to know that rate us so highly and hope you may return again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fintry
Glazert Country House Hotel
#1 of 1 in Campsie Glen
Drum Farm
Drum Farm
#2 of 4 in Falkirk

Been to Rockfoot Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!