We stayed at the Adamo hotel for one night. We were in a "penthouse suite" not sure how it differed from other rooms, personally it was the same as any other place we have stayed. The bed was wonderful and soft and I slept well, but the sensor light in bathroom can be a bit irritating if you forgot to close the door when leaving bathroom it went off and on all the time. LADIES: The bathrooms are dark decor (in our room at least) extremely hard to put make up on properly as lightening is not good! The front desk staff were polite and helpful. The breakfast was quite nice, but check your meat before eating as husbands was raw in middle. They do make you wait a while before bringing food. Not the best we have stayed in but certainly not the worse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the up-market village of Bridge of Allan, 2 miles from Stirling Town Centre, the Queen's hotel, Bridge of Allan is a luxury boutique hotel with a range of contemporary designed rooms from doubles to suites and a Penthouse available. With a great Restaurant, Cocktail and Lounge bar it caters for all tastes and for the more energetic its very own late night venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your The Queen's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamo Bridge Of Allan Hotel Bridge Of Allan
- The Queen's Hotel Bridge Of Allan, Stirling