It has to be said, this is one beautiful hotel. The bedroom was absoloutely to die for I didn't want to leave! The decor was so beautifully thought about me and my husband will definately be coming here again. We dined in the Restaurant and the service was really good very helpful and polite staff and the food again was to die for, we had pigeon breast to start and steak for main. One of the tastiest things I've eaten. I'd like to thank all of the staff for our stay and delightful service and hope to come and visit again very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the up-market village of Bridge of Allan, 2 miles from Stirling Town Centre, the Queen's hotel, Bridge of Allan is a luxury boutique hotel with a range of contemporary designed rooms from doubles to suites and a Penthouse available. With a great Restaurant, Cocktail and Lounge bar it caters for all tastes and for the more energetic its very own late night venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Queen's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamo Bridge Of Allan Hotel Bridge Of Allan
- The Queen's Hotel Bridge Of Allan, Stirling