Staff friendly , offering help with luggage, etc. this is also a bar, restaurant and nightclub, but we were not troubled by noise. Smell of cooking v strong in room. Room hot , even with heating off, resulted in cigarette smoke from patrons on the street wafting in. Decor a bit tired. Breakfast lovely .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the up-market village of Bridge of Allan, 2 miles from Stirling Town Centre, the Queen's hotel, Bridge of Allan is a luxury boutique hotel with a range of contemporary designed rooms from doubles to suites and a Penthouse available. With a great Restaurant, Cocktail and Lounge bar it caters for all tastes and for the more energetic its very own late night venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Queen's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamo Bridge Of Allan Hotel Bridge Of Allan
- The Queen's Hotel Bridge Of Allan, Stirling