“Delicious meal”

Foothills Milling Company
Ranked #1 of 146 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Delicious meal”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went with a group of 14 to celebrate a friends birthday. We were seated very close to our reservation time. Had two servers to assure we were taken are of properly. The service level was great. The food was awesome. My wife and I started with appetizers of fried green tomatoes and also a goat cheese tart. Both were delicious and we really enjoyed. My wife selected the filet and it was great. I had the grilled swordfish with tomata/ olive relish and a sprinkling of fried calamari. It was one of the better fish dishes I have ever had. The flavors really worked well together. They have a good wine selection. This is a great restaurant and one you should try. They stay busy so reservations are a good idea.

Illinois City, Illinois, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

WE were looking for a steak house for a good steak. What we got was one of the best meals we have had in a long time.If it was closer to home we would be a regular.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

F.M. is one of my daughter's favorite eateries. I was there about 2 years ago, and I still have great memories of the food service, and ambiance. When she asked to go back for her birthday, I jumped at the opportunity(even though it is a 2 hour drive from my home). They lived up to the memory in all categories. We had four different entrees(filet, swordfish, lobster, and pork & scollop combo). All four were beautifully presented and delicious. The crab and the goat cheese tort appetizers were amazing, and the salad with fried okra was wonderful. We finished with blackberry cobbler and a peach streusel cobbler that were both fabulous, but more food than we should have consumed.

Our server was excellent, and we had a nice visit with Tom(owner?manager?).

2 Thank StevieB52
Douglasville, Georgia
“Outstanding restaurant in Maryville”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have had several business dinners at Foothills Milling Company and have always been pleased with the quality of the food and the attentive service. Whether we have tried meat, seafood, pasta or chicken, all of the meals here have been very well prepared and properly served. For the quality of food and service, Foothills is an excellent value. Be sure to plan your visit and reserve in advance. This fine restaurant is frequently sold out and there are no comparable restaurants in the area.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank GTMann
knoxville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant anywhere!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My two sons took my husband and I to this fabulous restaurant on my husband's 70th birthday. My son from New York travels all over the world on business, and is also a foodie. He looked up fine dining when he came home to Knoxville and came across Foothills Milling Company with rave reviews. It didn't disappoint! He said it was equivalent to any 5 star restaurant he's been to. Both the food and service were amazing! On Wednesdays, you get half price bottles of wine. The appetizers were all delicious, and the entrees were absolutely scrumptious. Dessert was fantastic too. Service was impeccable. Who knew there was such a fine restaurant in Knoxville? We were all thrilled, and can't wait to go back. I'm telling everyone about this one!!

• Visited July 2013